Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Most Awkward Expression Ever!!


Man I have to start mixing things up or else I'll have nothing but a blog full of women with awkward smiles. This started out waaay different. This lady was happy, she had a pretty face, and a natural smile. I wasn't satisfied though and I kept tweaking it. Her expression became stranger and stranger until I gave up. Now that I'm looking at it with fresh eyes I almost like this better than what I had originally intended. I imagine now that she's looking up into the sky witnessing a first encounter with another life form. She's thinking to herself, "Stay optimistic they will bless us with new technology and knowledge of the cosmos." When really deep down inside she knows they're just warming up the space probe machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment